Saturday, October 9, 2010

Washtenaw County - Through The Eyes of Local Photographers

A select group of photographers and artist have been invited by The Side Door Gallery to participated in a group show: "Washtenaw County  - Through The Eyes of Local Photographers".  Opening reception is October 22nd at 6:00 p.m., I would be thrilled if you could stop by.  I am excited to see the works of all the great photographers from the area, and I'm honored to be invited as a contributing artist.  I have three pieces depicting the agrarian landscape that surrounds me.

If you can't make it to the reception the show is participating in Washtenaw County's Art Walk that runs from Oct. 22nd to Oct. 24th which features hundreds of artist and their work in the Ann Arbor area.  Click on the Art Walk Link to find a downloadable map of the participants.

No comments: