Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween! Art on the Farm - Dexter, MI - DON'T MISS IT!

There are many things to love about October; Halloween for one and a fun and funky local art venture "Art On The Farm" at the home of local artists Lauren Kingsley and Jack Spack. I discovered this event quite by accident just down the road from my house a few years back and have made it an annual fall pilgrimage ever since.

This year, it happens to fall on Halloween AND I've been offered a spot to show some of my work. I am thrilled for the opportunity and to be in the company of other unique artisans and generally all around 'creative folk' and on my favorite holiday in my favorite month. How can this not be the high point of my year?!

Please come if you can, you won't regret it - there isn't anything else quite like it in my opinion.
Here is more information:
http://www.artonthefarmdexter.com/
or check here: Art On The Farm - Dexter Facebook page

No comments: